Scentlogix TNT / Tetryl Scent Aid
This training aid provides 18 months supply of synthetic TNT scent for detector dog training.
The scent is impregnated in a silica-based compound, held in a leak-proof fabric pouch. To use, remove from the airtight bag, put in a stash cage or narcotics bag and set as you would for the genuine substance. Once training is finished, replace in the bag and store in the freezer.
TNT (Trinitrotoluene) is a widely used explosive, that is also a component of a number of explosive mixtures such as:
- Tritonal (80% TNT/ 20% aluminium powder)
- Torpex (42% RDX/ 40% TNT/ 18% powdered aluminium)
- Pentolite (50% TNT/ 50% PETN)
- Hexanite (60% TNT/ 40% hexanitrodiphenylamine
- Octol - A variable mixture of TNT and HMX
For orders outside of Europe, please contact Scentlogix to find your nearest distributor on Tel: +1 410 990 1199 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org