Scentlogix Tagged RDX Scent
Individual training aid providing 18 months supply of synthetic Tagged RDX scent.
The scent is impregnated in a silica-based compound, held in a leak-proof cotton pouch. To use, simply remove from the scent-proof bag, place in a stash cage or narcotics bag and set as you would for the genuine substance. Once training is finished, replace in the bag and store in the freezer.
Please note - If the stock level is listed as Zero, you can still place your order however there will be a 4-6 week lead time on your shipment
RDX stands for Research Department Explosive, and is also known as Cyclonite, Hexagen and T4. It is a nitroamine used by the military and various commercial industries.
As well as an explosive in it's own right, RDX is a principal component in the following military explosives:
- Composition A - 91% RDX/ 9% wax
- Composition B - 60% RDX/ 40% TNT
- Composition C - variations include C-2, C-3 and C-4. The most comonly encountered is C-4 (91% RDX, a plasticiser, a binder and oil).
- Composition CH-6 - 97.5% RDX with calcium stearate, polyisobutylene and graphite
- DBX - 21% RDX/ 21% Ammonium nitrate/ 40% TNT/ 18% aluminium
- Cyclotol - variable mixture of RDX and TNT e.g. Cyclotol 70/30 contains 70% RDX and 30% TNT
- PBX (polymer based explosives)
Tagged RDX has the odour of a detection taggant (2,3-dimethyl-2,3-dinitrobutane) in addition to the odour of RDX.
Also available: Untagged RDX
For orders outside of Europe, please contact Scentlogix to find your nearest distributor on Tel: +1 410 990 1199 Email: email@example.com